Use this app to score most any game, all through a sleek, modern interface -- put down the pen and paper! With extra features such as a game timer and highly configurable dice roller, ScoreKeeper Plus is the perfect companion for any gamer!
- support for individual and team-based scoring
- dynamic participant rankings based on higher/lower score
- complete score history with undo capabilities
- convenient web link to game rules
- comments on individual players or teams
- comments on the overall game
- ability to add/remove players or teams
- player and team stats kept across games
- scorecards automatically saved, so you don't lose your scores
- auto-end based on target ending score
- add any number of the following dice: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20
- roll dice individually or all at once
- shake to roll
- roll sound and animation, can be muted
- ability set custom times
- timer runs in the background, no need to stay on the screen
- timer can be stopped through the notification
- audible alarm and vibration, with ability to disable sound
Feedback is highly encouraged, and will drive future development efforts.
ScoreKeeper Plus is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-07. The program can be installed on Android.
ScoreKeeper Plus (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of ScoreKeeper Plus since it was posted on our website on 2013-08-22.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-20.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-09-07
- Added ability to change score button values,- Added unlabeled -/+ score buttons for unique score changes,- Improved French translations (credit: Eric G.)